Become a Supporter


Become a Supporter


Dear reader,

I extend a very hardy greeting from my heart to you! I thank you for taking the time to read this appeal—especially since it’s not a news story or an opinion piece that would enrich your knowledge and inspire your imagination.

As you may probably be aware of, Fringe Horizons Blog is an independent, research-based journal that offers in-depth and insightful analysis of topical issues, with unique perspective on ideas and topic that have broad impact on the quality of the human experience.

As you can imagine, it takes me considerable research effort, hard work, time and money to develop the insightful articles and opinion post for your reading pleasure. It is a difficult and expensive hobby.

However, I have been willing to engage this passion because I am convinced that ‘effort of love’ matters—and is needful. But now, it has dawned on me that I cannot sustainably continue to bear the full financial burden of this effort. I would need your financial support.


Below is a Bitcoin Barcode for support transfers

1GK2zhhfN3r4iWQcnh677f4pXMtVB1i37M


 Donate via PayPal

Since I work independently of any wealthy financial benefactors, I have no one to censor the information and opinion that I offer you. This means that I am free to develop articles that embodies information that I feel would enhance the quality of our human experience.

I am of the core believe that by producing and sharing quality blog posts, I am doing my part in uncovering and communicating the in-depth and factual information that are meant to inform the global populace. I started this blog site to do my part in making our world a better and fairer global environment for all through knowledge of the story behind the headlines and more.

I have had to bear the increasingly considerable cost of producing these diverse contents that continue to enlighten your mind, inform your thoughts, inspire your imagination and entertain your sense.

Since the advertising on this site generates such insignificant ad revenue, I need your financial support, now more than ever before, help offset my expenses while producing and publishing these thought provoking journalistic articles and opinion pieces.

I hope you can see why I need to appeal for your financial support? If not, then let me state clearly that your assistance will enable and empower me to continue my mission of providing you with my unique reporting.

For your convenience, you can send BITCOIN by scanning the barcode or copying the unique code underneath the barcode, or send funds via PAYPAL by clicking on the PayPal icon below.

 Support via PayPal

Below is a Bitcoin Barcode for support transfers 

1GK2zhhfN3r4iWQcnh677f4pXMtVB1i37M


I know that there are those of us who would want to support, but are not in the position to become supporters. However, if you are in the position to assist, your financial support makes you my vision partner in this mission to make the world a better and fairer place for all through knowledge and information. 

Thanks for your support.
E. Stanley Ukeni


Comments

  1. Does everyone who enters this contest become appointed as an Ambassador to the Spanish word in their country? Like, does everyone get this certificate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but I think you should direct this question to the Foundation. I do know, however, that the previous time that I entered the contest I was not appointed as an Ambassador to the Spanish language. I hope this is helpful. Thank you for your question.

      Delete
  2. I got appointed an ambassador as well. Not sure what it means and can't find a lot of information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts